Nicks Hot Shot® Lace To Toe Fire Boot
This is the boot that has received much praise from wildland firefighters across the country, in Lace To Toe construction. This Lacing option allows for snugging up the toe box which some people prefer. This is a tight, comfortable boot. It is stocked as shown with a 10 inch top and a roomy #4 Toe Box, in black, rough out toe and heel, smooth upper. The stock boot is available in 10″. Custom heights are also available. See Made-To-Order Hot Shot®.
We will ship your Nicks Boots LTT Hot Shots® from stock when we have measurements of your feet. Most of you will fit into a stock or standard size boot, however we need your sizing sheet because our handmade, arch support work boots fit differently than most other brands. Generally a size or 1/2 size smaller. Also, if you cannot fit a stock boot, we can make you a custom sized Hot Shot®. See our fitting video and sizing sheet. The Hot Shot® is Nicks hardiest fire boot.
- Each boot made from the same hide
- Black Rough out toe and heel, smooth upper
- Also available in Regular Toe Box
- Comes in #4 toe and Vibram® Lug Sole
- NFPA Certified boots are also in stock for $10 adder, in standard lacing.
- Thicker leather, slipsole, and midsole than competitors – 1″ high overall
- Legendary Arch Support for comfort on rugged terrain
- Consistent stitching
- 7.5 oz to 8 oz leather for greater for durability
- 10″ Boot Height
- Rebuildable and Resolable
- Handmade in the USA