Nicks Heavy Duty Leather Preservative ("Grease") 8oz - Free Shipping
Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $19.99
LTHR PR 8OZ
Boot Care for Long Life Heavy Duty Leather Preservative (Grease) comes in 8 oz or 1 Gallon containers
- Repels water better and longer.
- Repels acids, petroleum, salt, and chemicals.
- Restores dried leather.
- Prevents dry rot.
- Resists mold, mildew, and bacteria.
- Resists premature cracking in flex areas.
- Odorless after applied (will not spook game).
- Restores sun-faded leather.
- Resists scuffing, abrasion, and stitch tear.
- Penetrates deeply into leather.
- Contains no harmful silicones, petroleum
Obenauf’s Heavy Duty LP (Leather Preservative) Grease is the most durable protection available. Originally developed for the severe conditions endured by wildland firefighters, LP protects, preserves, and restores boots, saddles, motorcycle leathers, tool pouches, baseball gloves, and more. It provides industrial strength protection for leather that gets exposed to harsh environments. Made in USA Three natural oils are suspended in Beeswax and Propolis. In the leather these oils gradually seep out of the Beeswax/Propolis* Suspension Formula. If exposed to heat or flexing the oils are released faster so leather gets oiled when and where it needs it most instead of parched and cracked. This Beeswax/Propolis* Suspension Formula provides a time release lubrication to inner fibers while the surface is reinforced against scuffing and abrasions while the leather still breathes. *Propolis is an antibacterial resin from trees that resists bacteria and mold. It is a barrier against body acids, salt, and caustic chemicals. Combined with beeswax it will repel water better and longer.
Write Your Own Review