Nicks Leather Oil 16oz
Boot Care for Long Life Boot Oil comes in 16 oz, 32 oz or 1 Gallon containers. Made in USA.
- Restores dried leather.
- Repels water.
- Ideal for “breaking-in” new boots.
- Resists cracking and dry rot.
- Applies easily with the lambs wool applicator or clean cloth.
- Penetrates deeply into leather.
- Can be buffed to shine or polished over.
- Excellent for touch-ups between applications of Heavy Duty LP.
- Contains no harmful silicones, petroleum, solvents or paraffin.
- Restores sun-faded leather.
Nicks Leather Oil
Use Nicks Leather Oil for regular maintenance of leather items, especially when warm, dusty conditions are dehydrating your leathers. Our Leather Oil is a blend of natural oils, beeswax and propolis that extends the life of leather and rejuvenates neglected, dried, faded leather. Easier to apply than our Heavy Duty LP, it provides fast, convenient protection that also preserves and waterproofs. It’s Gentle on the leather, but remarkably tough in its preservation qualities. Our Leather Oil is your best protection for leather furniture, dress boots, saddles & tack, car & boat seats, RV seats & benches, motorcycle leathers (protects against dehydration, sun fading, and water), baseball gloves, work boots, holsters & scabbards, and much more. Our Oil is made by Obenauf's, a valued partner.
Write Your Own Review