About Lead Times
Much consideration goes into determining how long each boot takes to go through production.
Factors Nicks considers are:
- Order (Date & Time) Submitted
- Number of recent orders
- Number of orders in process
- Supplier availability
- Current and upcoming seasons (i.e. fire, harvest, winter seasons)
- Labor Required
- Fit/Last Availability
- Other misc. factors.
These lead times are not determined lightly, while we believe they are accurate they are only an estimate. Actual build and delivery times may vary, and are subject to change.
Standard Lead Time Boots- 16-24 Weeks
Quick Ship & Best Seller Boots- 8-12 Weeks
Size Exchanges and Warranty Boots- 3-5 Weeks
Resoles: 3-8 Weeks
Rebuilds: 12-16 Weeks
What's entering production this week?
Orders scheduled for production this week are from the following order date ranges:
- Quickship orders through May 7th
- Standard lead time orders through January 9th
- Size Exchange and Warranty Boots through June 24th
- Repairs through April 20th
Last updated 06/27/22
We are currently waiting on a shipment of the following materials. If your order requires these materials and you would like to make a change to avoid a delay please give us a call or send an email so we can update your order:
- Natural Waxed Flesh
- #8 CXL
- 8oz Black MaxSupport