Nicks Tactical Boot - Classic Configuration
- 360º Stitchdown Welt for added water resistance
- Polyurethane Midsole
- Vibram Sierra Outsole
- Sunbrella lined padded collar
- Removeable full leather insole
|Water Resistance||High Water Resistance|
|Flexibility||Most Flexible- Great for hiking, kneeling & running|
|Leather Type||Seidel- 7-8oz (Work Leather)|
|Last||HNW Moderate Arch Standard Toe|
|ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C Rated||N/A|
|Sole Stitching Thread||360-Standard|
The Nicks Tactical Boot is made with the most durable materials on the market, paired with our new, innovative lightweight and flexible stitchdown contruction. The Tactical Boot is the best on the market.
The Tactical Boot is made using Nicks 7-8oz work leather, now available in three different tannages. You can choose the leather that fits your application best.
- Classic MaxSupport work leather standard on our Builderpro models is 7-8oz of the most supportive leather available. While it may be accompanied by a longer break in time, this leather tannage will provide optimal support even after years of wear.
- 1964 Easy Break-in leather is a Nicks exclusive offering. Packed full of more oils, this leather is more supple and provides an easier break in than the traditional work leathers. Still weighing in at about 7-8oz in thickness there is no sacrifice on durability.
- Nicks WeatherShield leather is impregnated with a silcone solution during the tanning process, making it more water resistant than typical oil tanned leathers. The water beads right off of this heavy 7-8oz option.
Our new 365 Stitchdown Construction offers increased flexibility and water resistance for an all season boot. The midsole construction is a high grade 8IR rubber midsole, with a military grade ployurethane wedge for added impact resistance and comfort. The interior of the boot features a full length 6-7oz veg tan leather insole that will take the shape of your foot, like our classic all leather construction, but can be removed when it wears out, or replaced with your favorite insole.