View Lead Times
Loggers have depended on Nicks for generations for durability, comfort and unbeatable traction from Spring or Block Heels. Norwegian welted or Blake Rapid construction. Replaceable steel caulks, rebuildable and resolable.
|Boot Hardware||"Military Grade" Brass|
|Sole Stitching Thread||Standard|
Steel caulks are the only choice for serious loggers. For years they have depended on Nicks Woodsman Boots for the durability, comfort and unbeatable traction. See How to Measure Video and Sizing Guide.
- Tough polyurethane double sole is fitted with steel drive caulks
- 7.5 to 8 oz premium leather, black, chocolate or walnut
- Tight McKay Stitch construction
- Available in slanted spring heel or block heel
- Legendary Arch Support Replaceable caulk is RC version
- Add $75 for custom measurements on 14" or 16" heights
- Toe #3
- 8” 10“ or 12” tops -- Add $18 for 12"/subtract $11 for 8". 10" price listed
- Made to order
- Handmade in USA
Write Your Own Review