The Hot Shot® (NFPA Certified)
The Hot Shot® is Nicks hardiest fire boot.
Our most famous boot with NFPA certification. This means we are ISO 9001 approved for our manufacturing processes. This boot is just like our standard Hot Shot® but has a higher temp rated lug sole from Vibram (the Red-X), and Technora® fire resistant stitching.
(NFPA version is McKay construction not hand welted.)
See our fitting video and sizing sheet. The Hot Shot® is Nicks hardiest fire boot.
- Each boot made from the same hide
- Black Rough out toe and heel, smooth upper
- Comes in #4 toe and Vibram® Lug Sole
- NFPA Certified boots are also in stock for $10 adder, in standard lacing.
- Thicker leather, slipsole, and midsole than competitors - 1" high overall
- Legendary Arch Support for comfort on rugged terrain
- Consistent stitching
- 7.5 oz to 8 oz leather for greater for durability
- 10" Boot Height
- Rebuildable and Resolable
- Handmade in the USA
|Finish||Smooth over Rough Out|
|Hardware||"Military Grade" Brass|
|Hardware Pattern||Top Eye-Hooks-Eyes|
|Thread||Fire Resistant, Self-Extinguishing, Technora®|
|Sole||Vibram® Red X Fire lug|
|Sole Stitching: Number of Rows||2|
|Heel Shape (cap determined by sole)||Logger|