Hot Shot® Walnut 67 Classic Arch Sprung Toe (non-stitched through, thicker) - NFPA - STOCK - Free Shipping!
The Hot Shot® is our hardiest work boot!
|Leather Type||Seidel- Maximum Support Work|
|Last||11067 Classic Arch Sprung Toe|
|ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C Rated||No|
|Outsole||Vibram® Red X Fire lug|
This is our legendary National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) certified fireboot. This boot is third-party tested for heat, puncture, and slip resistance.
- Burn resistant Vibram® "RedX" lug sole
- Burn resistant stitching throughout
- Each boot made from the same hide
- Rough out toe and heel, smooth upper
- Three different lasts:
- 11067 Classic High Arch with tall, #4 toe
- 55 Medium Arch with #3 toe
- FT Moderate Arch with #3 toe
- Sole stack-up is 1" high overall
- Legendary arch support for comfort on rugged terrain
- 7.5 oz to 8 oz leather for greater for durability
- 10" boot height
- Rebuildable and Resolable
- Handmade in the USA
Get started by watching our fitting video and sizing sheet.