Forester Wildland Fireboot (NFPA Certified)
These rugged beauties are designed for all day comfort, support, and flexibility on the fire line.
Small differences in this boot from the Hot Shot®: Built on our 55 last it has a slightly less high arch than our Legendary Hot Shot® with a slightly narrower toe box (#3). The 55 last just fits a little differently and may match your foot better. Also the midsole is thinner, for more flexibility and quicker break in.
Standard in all smooth black leather, Vibram® Red X heat resistant sole, and Technora® fire-resistant thread.
- 7.5 to 8 oz premium leather, the thickest consistency in the industry
- Currently Made-To-Order until we build up stock
- Some stock available
- Each boot from the same hide
- Three stitches per inch for consistent quality
- Legendary Arch Support for comfort in difficult terrain
- #3 Toe and Vibram® Lug sole
- Rebuildable and Resolable
- Handmade in the USA
|Hardware||"Military Grade" Brass|
|Hardware Pattern||Top Eye-Hooks-Eyes|
|Thread||Fire Resistant, Self-Extinguishing, Technora®|
|Sole||Vibram® Red X Fire lug|
|Sole Stitching: Number of Rows||2|
|Heel Shape (cap determined by sole)||Logger|
|ASTM Certified||Available with Composite|