Nicks Hot Shot® Fire Boot
This is the boot that has received much praise from wildland firefighters across the country. It is constructed for durability and a snug fit. This is a tight, comfortable boot. It is stocked as shown with a 10 inch top and a roomy #4 Toe Box, in black, rough out toe and heel, smooth upper. The stock boot is available in 10″. Custom heights are also available. See Made To Order Hot Shot®.
We will ship your Nicks Boots Hot Shots® from stock when we have measurements of your feet. Most of you will fit into a stock or standard size boot, however we need your sizing sheet because our handmade, arch support work boots fit differently than most other brands. Generally a size or 1/2 size smaller. Also, if you cannot fit a stock boot, we can make you a custom sized Hot Shot®. See our fitting video and sizing sheet. The Hot Shot® is Nicks hardiest fire boot.
- Each boot made from the same hide
- Black Rough out toe and heel, smooth upper
- Lace To Toe also available. See LTT version
- Comes in #4 toe and Vibram® Lug Sole
- NFPA Certified boots are also in stock for $10 adder, in standard lacing.
- Thicker leather, slipsole, and midsole than competitors – 1″ high overall
- Legendary Arch Support for comfort on rugged terrain
- Consistent stitching
- 7.5 oz to 8 oz leather for greater for durability
- 10″ Boot Height
- Can be ordered as ASTM certified comp toe
- Rebuildable and Resolable
- Handmade in the USA